Common Cents Bookkeeping Service offers:
- Billing & Accounts Receivable tracking
- Trends and Data Reports – helping you better manage your business
- Vendor payments & Accounts Payable Control
- Bank Reconciliations
- Assistance in Payroll Processing & Reporting
- Interaction with your CPA & Professional Advisors
- Business Financial Statement Preparation
- Loan Application Assistance, including Personal Financial Statements
Thinking of owning your own business?
Opening your own business is exciting and thrilling. It’s everything that comes after the excitement and thrill has worn off that it can become a little scary. Only then will it be determined whether a small business will make it or not. It’s up to you to maintain and stretch out the “thrill and excitement” period forever.
A methodical plan of action is needed to fulfill your dream or goal of being your own boss and running a successful business. Success lies in the approach you choose to take. I can help you avoid the common pitfalls that many new small business owners make when starting their new venture.
And should you need a notary, I can do that too!
“I learned that we can do anything, but we can’t do everything.. at least not at the same time. So think of your priorities not in terms of what activities you do, but when you do them. Timing is everything.”
- Dan Millman